Lucky Cash Drawing
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF US (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO). WINNERS MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID. LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes period 2/17/19. LAST DRAWING TICKET COLLECTION AT 3:30PM. For Official Rules, please see below:
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor: Chinatown Plaza, Inc., 4205 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas, NV 89102
By participating, you ("entrant"or "you") agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. Sweepstakes Period. The Lucky Cash Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 10 am Pacific Time (PT) on 2/17/2019 and ends at 3:45 pm PT on the same day (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be Sponsor's clock. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the drawings for any reasons it deems necessary or due to unforeseeable reasons such as weather, safety or government authority…etc.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico), who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, who attend and are present at the Chinese New Year Celebration (located at Chinatown Plaza, 4205 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas, NV 89102) (the "Event"). Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, and their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) of Sponsor, their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and agencies (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize (as defined below). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. How To Enter.
a. When arriving at the Event, eligible participants will be provided with a raffle ticket upon entry. Raffle tickets will be provided to those who have purchased tickets to the Event, or those who have printed out the page from Sponsor's website at www.lvchinatownplaza.com While attending the Event, drop your raffle ticket into the entry box at the raffle booth during the Sweepstakes Period.
b. Limit of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of a dispute as to ownership of an entry, such entry shall be deemed made by the eligible participant in custody of the matching raffle ticket at the time of the drawing.
c. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. AN ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE. Late, incomplete or misdirected entries will be declared void and will be ineligible to win. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing. At or about 1:15pm PT, and 3:45pm on 2/17/19, the potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. ALL ENTRANTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AT ANY TIME DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER.
5. Prizes And Odds Of Winning. Two prizes consisting of the following items (collectively, a "Prize") will be awarded:
a. $1,000 Prize - One (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) Prize winner, consisting of $1,000.00 USD. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $1,000.
b. $500 Prize - One (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) Prize winner, consisting of $500.00 USD. The ARV of the Prize is $500.
c. The total ARV of all Prizes is $1,500 USD. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
A Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and a winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of a Prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the winner's responsibility, regardless of whether the Prize is used in whole or in part.
6. How To Claim Your Prize. Each potential winner will be notified at the Event and must be present to win. Potential winners may be required to provide a current mailing address for delivery of the Prize. Before being declared an official winner, a potential winner may be required to execute and return a Liability & Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form no later than the end of the event period or that potential winner will forfeit his/her Prize. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize at the Event, such potential winner will be disqualified and his/her Prize forfeited without compensation of any kind, and Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries received.
Prizes will be handed to winners at the event. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason outside of their control.
7. Conditions of Entry. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant's registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. None of the Sweepstakes Entities warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. None of the Sweepstakes Entities are responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (i) accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (ii) failed communications; or (iii) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the offering or announcement of a Prize or in any Prize notification documents; or (iv) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. RELEASES. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees: (i) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, JHK Investment Group, Inc., Chinatown Las Vegas, LLC. and Chinatown Plaza, Inc. from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Prize; and (ii) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any awarded Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or court costs. Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL. The failure of Sponsor to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Employees of Sponsor are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in the State of Nevada.
11. Winners' List/Official Rules. For a list of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: Lucky Cash Sweepstakes - Winners' List Request, 4255 Spring Mountain Road, Suite C202, Las Vegas, NV 89102 within two weeks after conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages any time prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
© Copyright 2019 Las Vegas Chinatown Plaza
All rights reserved